Forex Brokers that accept Neteller
- About Neteller
- NETELLER was founded in 1999 in Canada and moved to the Isle of Man in 2004.
- NETELLER is an e-money/e-wallet service owned by British company Paysafe Group Plc. Paysafe Group Plc is listed as an “Authorised Electronic Money Institution”.
- NETELLER is not a bank and does not lend customers’ funds.
- Paysafe Financial Services Limited, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Paysafe Group Plc (Company no.109535C) is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority(FCA) under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (900015) for the issuing of electronic money.
- It is required under FCA e-money regulations to maintain customer funds in separate trust accounts, separate from its operating cash, sufficient to repay all customer balances at the same time.
- Paying online
- Instant money transfers around the world
- NETELLER prepaid card (Mastercard)