Forex Brokers that accept Skrill
- Skrill Features
- Paying online (Online Shopping, Forex, Betting, Gaming)
- Sending and receiving payments in 40+ currencies
- Skrill-branded prepaid card,
- Skrill (formerly Moneybookers) is owned and operated by Skrill Limited,
- Skrill Limited is a UK-based company registered as a Money Service Business with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority(FCA) and licensed to operate within the European Union.
- About Skrill
- Founded in 2001 in UK
- Between 2011-2013, Moneybookers was rebranded as Skrill
- In 2014, Skrill was approved by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE) as the only sanctioned digital wallet for New Jersey internet gambling.
- In 2015, Optimal Payments, the parent company of Neteller acquired Skrill Group for €1.1 billion.
- In 2015, Skrill Group acquired Ukash, its UK-based competitor.