Mauritius Forex Brokers
- Mauritius FSC (English: The Financial Services Commission)(French: Commission des Services Financiers de Maurice) was established in 2001
- Mauritius FSC is a regulator for the non-bank financial services sector and global business. It licenses, regulates, monitors and supervises the conduct of business activities in the non-banking financial services sector
- FSC vision: “to be an internationally recognised Financial Supervisor committed to the sustained development of Mauritius as a sound and competitive Financial Services Centre”.
- The FSC aims to:
- Promote the development, fairness, efficiency and transparency of financial institutions and capital markets in Mauritius;
- Suppress crime and malpractices so as to provide protection to members of the public investing in non-banking financial products;
- Ensure the soundness and stability of the financial system in Mauritius.