|Company||Plus500UK Ltd (reg. #07024970) Risk Disclosure: Your capital is at risk . Before deciding to trade CFD or any other financial instrument you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
|Regulation||FCA(UK) (ID #509909)|
|ECN Account Min Deposit($)|
|ECN Commission($)/rtl(Round Turn Lot)||–|
|Offer Fixed Spread||Low|
|Offer Variable Spread|
|EURUSD Lowest spreads (pips)||“0.8%”|
|Account Currency||EUR, GBP, CHF, JPY, CAD, AUD, NZD, PLN|
|Deposit Method||Bank Wire, Credit Card, -Skrill, -Paypal|
|Withdrawal method||Bank Wire, -Skrill, -Paypal|
|All EAs Allowed|
|Other Instruments||Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Energies, ETFs|
|Interest on Margin|
|Bonuses & Rewards||yes, T&Cs apply|
|Platform Time Zone||adjustable|
|Trade with mobilephone|
|Trade in browser|
Note: 1 ‘Your capital is at risk . Before deciding to trade CFD or any other financial instrument you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.' .2. Plus500 only offer CFD Trading service. 3 You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Please consider plus500's Disclosure documents available on their website. 4 80.6% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs with this provider. You should consider whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
Company: Plus500UK Ltd (reg. #07024970)
- Plus500UK Ltd authorized & regulated by the FCA (#509909).
Plus500CY Ltd authorized & regulated by CySEC (#250/14).
Plus500SG Pte Ltd, licensed by the MAS (#CMS100648-1) and IE Singapore (#PLUS/CBL/2018).
Plus500AU Pty Ltd (ACN 153301681), licensed by:
ASIC in Australia, AFSL #417727, FMA in New Zealand, FSP #486026; Authorised Financial Services Provider in South Africa, FSP #47546. You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets.
- Easy to use platform
- The trading platform provided by plus500 is suitable for both beginners and experienced traders
- Plus500 traders can trade CFDs with over 2,000 instruments (Shares, Indices, Commodities, Forex, and ETFs) across over 20 different markets worldwide.
- available in 50 markets and 31 different languages
- Mobile Trading: Plus500 offers trading platforms for a full range of mobiles and tablets.
- Plus500 offers a free (unlimited by time) demo version.