Blake King-Yesterday at 7:35 AM
Marshall: How goes the ticker change? Is there a timeline at all regarding getting relisted and has a decision been made regarding the actual new ticker? Is this going to happen before any software releases? Is this being timed to happen when the market turns less brutal? Jae: is there any way MTL could be put on it’s own chain? What would the most decentralization MTL could possibly have look like? Would there always need to be a central authority to regulate PoPP to prevent manipulation? Continue reading “Metalpay AMA 2018.6.30(Ask me anything Session, From discord)”
boldninja Let’s all give a warm welcome to @synth from SkyCoin.net and for taking the time to do this AMA
mike Hi Synth
jakethepanda Hey @synth
thrice.pi Hey synth
boldninja I think we can start – you guys know the drill. Give him some time to respond (no more than 2-3 questions on backlog so he can catch up)
dr10 How would you – shortly & in easy words – sum-up the advantages of SkyCoin to magazines and non-crypto people? Continue reading “Skycoin AMA from Ark Slack Channel (synth)”
MYCO @channel Starting Metalpay Ask Me Anything, with Metalpay CEO Marshall Hayner. AMA Rules – use reply threads for discussion. Questions are top level, everything else is a reply. Please wait for me to introduce and ask a few opening questions, before I turn it over for public questions of any kind. Alright @marshall, let’s begin. Tell us who you are, and brag a bit about your past experience in the blockchain space.
MARSHALL @myco So my background starts with an interest in tech around the dot com bubble when I was in my teens. I fell in love with Bittorrent very early on and was enamored with this idea of decentralized networks. I knew it was going to be something big.
Continue reading “METALPAY – AMA Transcript from the Cryptocopia Slack Channel”
Power Ledger Pty Ltd (Power Ledger) was officially formed in May 2016 to address three of the major challenges
facing the energy system globally:
1. Finding a way to include individuals in high-density housing in the booming distributed energy economy;
2. Re-inventing electricity networks to provide an incentive for the connection of DER;
3. Mitigating the risk of stranding multiple billions of dollars in valuable network assets.
- Power Ledger developed and trialled Australia’s first P2P energy trading network in Busselton, Western Australia in August 2016. At the time, that was the biggest and most advanced trial in the world. This was quickly followed up with the world’s first P2P blockchain-enabled energy trading platform across a regulated distribution network in Auckland, New Zealand working with New Zealand’s largest energy network business, Vector Ltd.
- Power Ledger has successfully separated the crypto-nature of the blockchain from a fiat-currency based financial exchange, satisfying regulated banking institutions to the point where we are now supporting P2P energy exchange between individuals connected via regulated networks using local fiat currencies.
- Power Ledger has developed and deployed a commercial energy management system that facilitates the transparent allocation of on-site generated renewable energy to tenants in multi-unit apartments, providing, for the first time, a real financial incentive for deployment to jointly-owned multi-tenanted dwellings.
- Power Ledger is working with property developers, one of which is Sustainable Settlements at the Witchcliffe Ecovillage, to support the creation of sustainable urban settlements. By using our unique energy-trading platform to support the high-penetration of DER in communities, we are able to exploit the natural diversity of demand and minimise the use of DER resources, while still achieving 100% renewable energy use.
- Power Ledger has developed a series of world-leading Platform Applications, such as its P2P energy trading application (interface shown in Figure 3.1.1), meaning businesses, such as Utilities, can now host trading on the Platform.
Powerledger Homepage: https://powerledger.io/
Tradeo is operated by UR TRADE FIX Ltd (CIF license number 282/15), a fully licensed Investment Services Company (registration number HE 336677) and is regulated and licensed under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) to provide the following investment and ancillary services in relation to the financial instruments stated further below:
- Investment Services: 1. Reception and Transmission of orders in relation to one or more Financial Instruments. 2. Execution of Orders on Behalf of Clients.
- Ancillary Services: 1. Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments, including custodianship and related services. 2. Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services.
Continue reading “Tradeo”
Company: ServiceCom Ltd, Belize Continue reading “MTrading”