AIA Group Limited
|Traded as||SEHK: 1299, Hang Seng Component|
|Industry||Insurance and financial services|
|Founded||19 December 1919|
|Founder||Cornelius Vander Starr|
|Headquarters||AIA Central, Central, Hong Kong|
|Key people||Lee Yuan Siong (李源祥) (Group Chief Executive and President)|
- Products: Life insurance, accident and health insurance, savings plans, employee benefits, variable contracts, investments, securities, credit life and pension services
- AIA Group Limited, known as AIA (友邦保險), is an American-founded Hong Kong multinational insurance and finance corporation.
- It offers insurance and financial services, writing life insurance for individuals and businesses, as well as accident and health insurance, and offers retirement planning, and wealth management services, variable contracts, investments and securities.
- AIA is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong, with a presence in 18 markets in Asia-Pacific, with wholly owned branches and subsidiaries in Hong Kong, mainland China, Taiwan, Macau, South Korea, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Vietnam, Brunei, Cambodia, Myanmar, Australia, New Zealand, Sri Lanka and a 49% joint venture in India.
- Since 2013, AIA has had an exclusive bankassurance agreement with Citibank that encompasses 11 AIA markets in Asia-Pacific.