|Traded as||Nasdaq: ANAT Russell 2000 component|
|Industry||Financial services Insurance|
|Headquarters||One Moody Plaza Galveston, Texas, U.S.|
|Products||Insurance, annuities, mutual funds, Financial products|
- American National Insurance Company (ANICO) is an American insurance corporation based in Galveston, Texas. The company and its subsidiaries operate in all 50 U.S. states and Puerto Rico.
- Insurance products and services offered: life insurance, annuities, health insurance, property and casualty insurance, credit insurance, and pension plan services.
- In August 2021, Brookfield Asset Management announced that it had agreed to acquire ANICO for $5. 1 billion.
- American National Insurance Company Building
- American National Life Insurance Company of Texas
- American National Life Insurance Company of New York
- American National Property And Casualty Company
- Farm Family Casualty Insurance Company
- United Farm Family Insurance Company
- Standard Life and Accident Insurance Company
- Garden State Life Insurance Company