|Headquarters||St. Petersburg, Florida, U.S.|
- American Strategic Insurance (ASI) was formed in 1997 and led by CEO and President, John Auer.
- Its initial offering was Florida homeowners insurance.
- ASI currently sells homeowners, dwelling fire, renters, condo, commercial property, flood and umbrella coverage.
ASI functions as an insurance group with multiple insurance companies under the parent company ARX Holding Corp. These subsidiaries include:
- American Strategic Insurance Corp.
- ASI Lloyds
- ASI Assurance Corp.
- ASI Preferred Insurance Corp.
- ASI Select Insurance Corp.
- American Capital Assurance Corp.
- ASI Home Insurance Corporation
- ASI Underwriters
- ASI Underwriters of Texas, Inc.
- Safe Harbour Underwriters, LLC