|Industry||Stockbroker, Financial services|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Products||Equity, Derivatives, Commodities, Mutual Fund, SIP, ETFs, Tax Savings, Fixed Income, IPO|
- Axis Direct is the online brand of Axis Securities,a wholly owned subsidiary of Axis Bank.
- Products and services
- Axis Direct provides a 3-in-1 Online Investment Account which is a combination of Axis Bank Savings along with an Axis Direct trading and Demat account services:
- Equities – Invest online in stocks of listed companies
- Equity smallcases – Invest in a curated basket of stocks based on a theme or market trend.
- IPOs – Invest in initial public offerings (IPO)
- Derivatives – Hedge or speculate on the price movement of stocks or index through its derivative products viz. Futures and Options
- Mutual Funds – Invest in mutual funds including equity, hybrid, tax saving or debt schemes from asset management companies
- SIPs – Systematic investment plan that allows automated investments
- Bonds, NCDs & Corporate FDs – Invest in fixed income instruments such as bonds, NCDs and Corporate FDs
- ETFs – Invest in exchange-traded funds
- MCX – Invest in bullion, metals, energy and agricultural commodities
- NCDEX – Benefit from the bank's membership in NCDEX to invest in agriculture and non-agriculture commodities business, especially from semi-urban and rural India
- “YIELD” – an online platform to buy and sell bonds and debentures in the secondary market.
- Value Added Services – Provides investing and trading ideas, along with financial tools and calculators, tax solutions, will planning and robot advisors.
- Support trading with a Mobile App.