British life insurance company
|Headquarters||London, England, United Kingdom|
|Services||Life insurance, Wills and estate planning|
- Bequest is a privately owned British fintech life insurance company headquartered in the United Kingdom.
- It operates under two insurance licenses: life and wills.
- Bequest is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is one of the earliest of a number of new app-based insurance providers in the UK.
- Bequest was founded by James Buckley-Thorp in 2019.
- Its head office is located in London, England, United Kingdom.
- Bequest is backed by both Aviva and Covea and provides life insurance, wills, and estate planning to consumers.
- In 2021, the company raised just over £1.7m in investment from Clocktower Ventures, Kuvi Capital, and Form Ventures.