Company: IPCTrade Inc.
Forex Brokers that accept Webmoney
- About Webmoney Transfer
- Founded in 1998
- Headquaters: Moscow, Russia
- Owned by WM Transfer Ltd.
- In November 2015, WebMoney Europe Ltd. with head offices in Cambridge, United Kingdom announced the FCA licence acquisition that allows to issue e-money in all countries within the European Economic Area
- Benefit of Webmoney Transfer
- Very low fees for transfering money
- Instant money transfer.
- No bank account or credit card is required
- More than 100 000 online shops and services accept WebMoney payments (http://www.megastock.com/Resources.aspx?gid=57)
- Fee.Webmoney is free for recieving money. Sending WM units to other accounts incurs a fee of 0.8% but not less than 0.01 WM and not more than the maximum fees outlined below:
- WMZ 50 (USD)
- WME 50 (EUR)
- WMR 1500
- WMU 250
- WMB 100 000
- WMG 2
- WMX 50
- Type of Webmoney Purses
- Z-Purse WMZ — Goods certificate, in United States dollars
- E-Purse WME — Electronic money in Euros
- R-Purse WMR — Bearer’s bank cheque in Russian rubles
- U-Purse WMU — Bank account claims in Ukrainian hryvni
- B-Purse WMB — Electronic Belarusian rubles
- K-Purse WMK — A receipt for the right to receive EKZT from the guarantor for a certain amount
- G-Purse WMG — Warehouse receipt for stock gold in a certified storage area
- V-Check WMV — Prepaid transfer in Vietnamese đồng
- X-Purse WMX — Stored property rights to publish entries in the global public database of the bitcoin.org network.
Company: HF Markets Ltd. # 094286/GBL
Company: Orbex Ltd.
Company: FXOpen NZ Ltd; FXOpen AU Pty Ltd. FXopen UK
Company: Ava Trade Ltd. Ava Capital Markets Ltd. Ava Capital Markets Pty; Ava Trade Japan K.K.
Company: InstaTrade LLC; InstaTrade Investment Company Ltd.
January 13, 2015: French AMF published a updated list of forex brokers that offer forex trading service in France without authorisation of AMF. InstaForex is on the list.
June 9, 2014: The Ontario Securities Commission warned against InstaForex, because instaforex “is not registered to engage in the business of (i) trading in securities or (ii)
Company: Trading Point holdings Ltd
Company: IFC Markets Corp.(IBC CAP. 291 Reg.#669838)
Company Roboforex LP, reg.#2538375
Company: Butenix Capital Ltd
Company: Laino Group Limited
Company: EXNESS (CY) Ltd. EXNESS (VC) Ltd.
Company: TW Corp.
Company: Profiforex Corp.
Company: Agea Jinrong DOO (reg.#5-0557722)
Company: TopFX Ltd
Company: LiteForex Investment Limited, Inc. (reg. #63888)
Company: Real Trade Corp.
Company: NetStock LLC
Company: Safecap Investments Ltd.
2015-7-2: Cysec fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000
“The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the “CySEC”) would like to inform the public that, at the meetings held on the 2nd March 2015 and on the 25th May 2015, decided to impose the total administrative fines of €168.000 to CIF Safecap Investments Ltd (‘’the Company’) for
Company: NSFX Ltd.
Company: TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd
Company: Fxglory Ltd (#404953038) Fx Glory Ltd (#203061099)
Company: Forex4you LLC; E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. (reg. # 1384287)
Company: Riston Capital Ltd. (reg.#52440)
Company: Land Prime Ltd
Company: Fort Financial Services Ltd
Company: FxNet Ltd.
Company: Grand Capital Ltd.; GrandCapital Inc..
Company: BlackBull Group Limited
Company: Boston Merchant Financial Ltd
Company: AL Trade Inc.
Company: Nord Group Investments Inc., (reg.# 082831 C1/GBL)
Company: Tradeview Ltd
Company: FBS Markets Inc.
Company: Sterling Gent Trading Ltd.
Company: Windsor Brokers Ltd.
Company: Henyep Capital Markets (UK) Ltd(Henyep Group.)
Company: Formula Investment House Ltd.; iFOREX Befektetesi Szolgaltato Zrt.
Company: FX Choice Limited (reg.#105968)
Company: FIBO Group Ltd. (reg.# 549364) FIBO Group Holdings Ltd. (reg. # HE 242381)
Company: Key to Markets NZ Ltd (reg.#4472148); Key to Markets Limited
Company: GAINSY Inc. (reg. #21559)
Company: Safecap Investments Ltd. (GFC Markets.)
Company: TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd.
Company: AFX Capital Markets Limited (reg. # HE 253014)
FxPro Financial Services Ltd.
Company: Axiory Global Ltd.
Company: eToro EU Ltd (reg. #HE200585)
Company: Quantix Financial Services Ltd.