Company Roboforex LP, reg.#2538375
cTrader Forex Brokers
- Features of Ctrader
- STP access,no dealing desk intervention
- Supports simultaneous order processing
- Level II Pricing. cTrader’s depth of market (DOM) shows the full range of executable prices coming directly from liquidity providers. Orders are filled against the full order book using Volume Weighted Average Price (VWAP).
- Support custom indicators & automated trading through cAlgo
- About CTrader
- Released in 2011
- Developed by Spotware
- Spotware History
- In 2010 Spotware was founded in Cyprus.
- In 2011 Spotware released the first version of cTrader. At the end of 2011, cAlgo was released.
- In 2012 completed 3402 Type I Audit under the guidance off Deloitte as well as ISO 27001 certification.
- Products developed for traders
- cTrader – an FX & CFD trading platform
- cAlgo – an Algorithmic trading platform that allows traders to develop their own robots (Algorithmic trading) and indicators using C# and the .NET framework.
- cMirror – a mirror trading application which allows anyone to become a strategy provider and charge other traders (investors) for following their strategy
Company: TW Corp.
Company: TopFX Ltd
Company: International Capital Markets Pty Ltd.
Company: Octa Markets Inc.
Company: Invast Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 48 162 400 035)
Company: FIBO Group Ltd. (reg.# 549364) FIBO Group Holdings Ltd. (reg. # HE 242381)
FxPro Financial Services Ltd.
Company: Pepperstone Financial Pty Ltd, No. 12 147 055 703.