Company: Tickmill Ltd.
MT4 Forex Brokers
- Developed by MetaQuote
- Earliest version of MetaTrader was released in 2002. MT4 was a significantly enhanced version and released in 2005.
- Currently, most retail forex brokers use MT4 (MetaTrader 4) as trading software.
- It’s widely used by online retail forex brokers & traders
- In 2010, MetaQuotes released MetaTrader 5. However, most brokers & traders still use mt4
- MT4 Benefit
- Free & Great charting tool.
- Free strategy testing tool.
- Allow keeping both Long and Short positions on the same currency pair at the same time.
- Support algorithmic trading. Traders can write their own trading scripts, custom indicators and automated trading robots (EAs). (scripting language: MQL4/MQL5)
- There are large number of indicators and EAs (many are free) written for metatrader (MT4 community Codebase: http://codebase.mql4.com/)
- MT4 can be installed on a forex VPS server that run 24/7.
- Support one-click trading
- About Metaquotes:
- MetaQuotes Software Corp. is a Russian software company
- Established in 2000 in Russia
- Specializes in the development of software for financial markets.
- Registered in Cyprus
- Founded and primarily based in Russia
- History of Metaquotes Software
- In early 2002, MetaQuotes released its third version of MetaTrader.
- July 1, 2005, it released MetaTrader 4 or MT4. (support programming language MQL4)
- In 2005 TeamWox, a CRM system was developed for internal use
- In 2009, the first commercial version of TeamWox was released
- On June 1, 2010 MetaQuotes officially released MetaTrader 5 or MT5.(support programming language MQL5) The new MT5 client trading terminal differs in some ways from MT4 and was not backward compatible
- On April, 2011 MetaQuotes launched a service called MQL5 Cloud Network which allowed users to sell their idle time for distributed computing tasks.
- In 2012 MetaTrader 5 Trading Platform has been Certified for the Singapore Mercantile Exchange.
Brokers that support MT4:
Company: IPCTrade Inc.
Company: HF Markets Ltd. # 094286/GBL
Juno Markets Ltd
Company: Orbex Ltd.
Company: FXOpen NZ Ltd; FXOpen AU Pty Ltd. FXopen UK
Company: Ava Trade Ltd. Ava Capital Markets Ltd. Ava Capital Markets Pty; Ava Trade Japan K.K.
Company: InstaTrade LLC; InstaTrade Investment Company Ltd.
January 13, 2015: French AMF published a updated list of forex brokers that offer forex trading service in France without authorisation of AMF. InstaForex is on the list.
June 9, 2014: The Ontario Securities Commission warned against InstaForex, because instaforex “is not registered to engage in the business of (i) trading in securities or (ii)
Year since: 2012
Headquarters: Tallinn, Estonia
Company: Tallinex Oü (Id: 12358439), Estonia
Accept US Client: Yes
Company: Monecor (London) Ltd
Company: Euro Pacific Bank Ltd. Website: http://europacbank.com/#fx
Company: Trading Point holdings Ltd
Company: IFC Markets Corp.(IBC CAP. 291 Reg.#669838)
Company Roboforex LP, reg.#2538375
Company: Forextime Ltd
Company: Dukascopy Trading Technologies Corp.
Note: Dukascopy Bank SA (In Switzerland) is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer. Dukascopy Europe(in Latvia) is not regulated as a bank or a securities dealer and is not regulated by FINMA.
Company: Whitestone Group Ltd
Company: Butenix Capital Ltd
Tradeo is operated by UR TRADE FIX Ltd (CIF license number 282/15), a fully licensed Investment Services Company (registration number HE 336677) and is regulated and licensed under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) to provide the following investment and ancillary services in relation to the financial instruments stated further below:
Investment Services: 1. Reception
Company: Growell Capital
Company: Laino Group Limited
Company: EXNESS (CY) Ltd. EXNESS (VC) Ltd.
Company: TW Corp.
Company: Triple A Experts Investment Services S.A.
Company: Profiforex Corp.
Company: Agea Jinrong DOO (reg.#5-0557722)
Company: TopFX Ltd
Company: LiteForex Investment Limited, Inc. (reg. #63888)
Company: Real Trade Corp.
Company: Leadcapital Markets Ltd.
Company: NetStock LLC
Company: –Advanced Markets LTD
Company: Safecap Investments Ltd.
2015-7-2: Cysec fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000
“The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the “CySEC”) would like to inform the public that, at the meetings held on the 2nd March 2015 and on the 25th May 2015, decided to impose the total administrative fines of €168.000 to CIF Safecap Investments Ltd (‘’the Company’) for
Company: NSFX Ltd.
Company: Trust Company complex, MH, (reg #53100); Easy Forex Worldwide Ltd. EASY FOREX PTY. LTD.; Easy Forex Trading Limited.
Company: TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd
Company: Questrade Inc.
Company: Trust Capital S.A.L.
Company: Fxglory Ltd (#404953038) Fx Glory Ltd (#203061099)
Company: Alfa Financial L.L.C.
Company: Firewood Global Ltd (reg. #22160 IBC 2014)
Company: ServiceCom Ltd, Belize
Company: Forex4you LLC; E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. (reg. # 1384287)
Company: International Capital Markets Pty Ltd.
Company: HiWay Capital Ltd (reg.# 21980 IBC 2014 )
Company: Octa Markets Inc.
Company: Riston Capital Ltd. (reg.#52440)
Company: Alfa Finance Holding
Company: FXFair Ltd. (reg. #21238 IBC 2013)
Company: GCI Financial LLC