Company: IPCTrade Inc.
Belize Forex Brokers
- ’Belize’s banking sector (including offshore banking) is regulated by the Central Bank of Belize, while the non-banking sector falls within the jurisdiction of the International Financial Services Commission (IFSC) established in 1999.
- IFSC Website: http://www.ifsc.gov.bz/
- The IFSC’ mandate includes:
- Promoting and developing Belize as a center for international financial services;
- Protecting and enhancing the reputation of Belize as an offshore financial center;
- Providing appropriate supervision and regulation of international financial services,
- Formulating policies and providing advice and assistance to the government on the regulation of such services;
- Collecting, storing and disseminating reliable and timely information to interested parties on changes and new trends in these services.
- IFSC relies on self-regulation, meaning that while the belizean government sets overall standards, it expects much of the actual work in terms of monitoring and compliance to be done by the industry itself.
Company: ServiceCom Ltd, Belize
Company: Fort Financial Services Ltd
Company: FBS Markets Inc.
Company: Fidelis Capital Markets Ltd.
Company: Finocorp Ltd.
Company: FX Choice Limited (reg.#105968)
Company: UFX Trade Ltd.
Company: Axiory Global Ltd.
Company: Quantix Financial Services Ltd.
Company: MTI markets
IFSC Belize (#IFSC/60/324/TS/17)
ECN & STP
ECN Account Min Deposit($)
ECN Commission($)/rtl(Round Turn Lot)
Offer Fixed Spread
Offer Variable Spread
EURUSD Lowest spreads (pips)
Credit Card, Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Fasapay, WebMoney, CashU,Moneta, Yandex Money, Qiwi, iDEAL, MISTERCASH, PaySafeCard, InstaDebit, Bank Wire.
Credit Card, Debit Card, Skrill, Neteller, Fasapay, WebMoney, CashU,Moneta, Yandex Money, Qiwi,