Company: MBC Financial Services Ltd
British Virgin Islands(BVI) Forex Brokers
- About BVI
- British Virgin Islands (BVI) is a British overseas territory located in the Caribbean to the east of Puerto Rico.
- The British Virgin Islands is frequently labelled as a “tax haven”
- Financial services account for over half of the income of BVI. The majority of the revenue is generated by the licensing of offshore companies.
- BVI Regulation (BVI FSC)
- All Financial services in BVI are regulated by British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission(BVI FSC).
- BVI FSC was established in 2001
- BVI FSC website: http://www.bvifsc.vg/
- BVI FSC Responsibility:
- Authorising and licensing companies or persons to conduct financial services business
- Monitoring the perimeter of regulated financial services activity to safeguard the public against any illegal and or unauthorised financial services business operating in or from within the BVI.
- Registration of all companies formed in the BVI
- Formation of Limited Partnerships and registration of Trade Marks and Patents.
Company: Forex4you LLC; E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. (reg. # 1384287)
Company: Formula Investment House Ltd.; iFOREX Befektetesi Szolgaltato Zrt.
Company: Sterling Gent Trading Ltd.
Company: O.C.M Online Capital Markets Ltd; XFR Financial Ltd..