Company: HF Markets Ltd. # 094286/GBL
CySEC(Cyprus) Registered Forex Brokers
- About Cyprus
- Cyprus is an island country and a major tourist destination in the Mediterranean.
- Cyprus has a high-income economy and a very high Human Development Index
- About CySEC
- CySEC (English: The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission)(Greek: Επιτροπή Κεφαλαιαγοράς), is the financial regulator of Cyprus.
- CySEC was launched in 2001. When Cyprus became a member of the European Union in 2004, CySEC became a part of the European MiFID regulation, giving companies registered in Cyprus access to European markets(European Economic Area).
- CySEC’s financial regulations comply with the European MiFID financial harmonization law.(MiFID = The Markets in Financial Instruments Directive, is a European Union law that provides harmonised regulation for investment services across the 31 member states of the European Economic Area)
- A lot of retail forex/cfd brokers and binary options brokers have obtained registration from CySEC. Some of the biggest brands in retail forex industry are also regulated by CySEC.
- Why many forex brokers are in Cyprus?
- Lower Corporation Tax compared to many other countries in Europe.
- Access to European Market. Forex Brokers regulated in Cyprus are allowed to offer their service to all residents in the European Economic Area(EEA), because Cyprus is a member of European Economic Area and European Union. And Based on the passport principle of a European Union law, a company regulated in a EEA country can offer its services to residents of other EEA countries.
Company: Orbex Ltd.
Company: Trading Point holdings Ltd
Company: IFC Markets Corp.(IBC CAP. 291 Reg.#669838)
Company Roboforex LP, reg.#2538375
Company: Forextime Ltd
Tradeo is operated by UR TRADE FIX Ltd (CIF license number 282/15), a fully licensed Investment Services Company (registration number HE 336677) and is regulated and licensed under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) to provide the following investment and ancillary services in relation to the financial instruments stated further below:
Investment Services: 1. Reception
Company: Growell Capital
Company: EXNESS (CY) Ltd. EXNESS (VC) Ltd.
Company: TopFX Ltd
Company: Leadcapital Markets Ltd.
Company: Safecap Investments Ltd.
2015-7-2: Cysec fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000
“The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the “CySEC”) would like to inform the public that, at the meetings held on the 2nd March 2015 and on the 25th May 2015, decided to impose the total administrative fines of €168.000 to CIF Safecap Investments Ltd (‘’the Company’) for
Company: O.C.M Online Capital Markets Ltd; XFR Financial Ltd..
Company: Trust Company complex, MH, (reg #53100); Easy Forex Worldwide Ltd. EASY FOREX PTY. LTD.; Easy Forex Trading Limited.
Company: TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd
Company: HiWay Capital Ltd (reg.# 21980 IBC 2014 )
Company: Vinson Financials Ltd (reg.#HE307815)
Company: FxNet Ltd.
Company: Indication Investments Ltd.
Company: Nord Group Investments Inc., (reg.# 082831 C1/GBL)
Company: FX Global Markets (FXGM) Ltd.
Company: Windsor Brokers Ltd.
Company: FIBO Group Ltd. (reg.# 549364) FIBO Group Holdings Ltd. (reg. # HE 242381)
Company: Safecap Investments Ltd. (GFC Markets.)
Company: X GLOBAL Markets Ltd. (HE 291958)
Company: TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd.
Company: Blackwell Global Investments Ltd
Company: AFX Capital Markets Limited (reg. # HE 253014)
Company: TeleTrade-DJ International Consulting Ltd., # HE272810
FxPro Financial Services Ltd.
Company: eToro EU Ltd (reg. #HE200585)
Company: FX Central Clearing Ltd. (reg# HE 258741)
Company: AGM Markets Ltd.
Company: IronFX Financial Services Ltd
2015-8-10: The Brazilian CVN had issued a warning against IronFx.
2015-11-27: Cysec had announced a €335,000 Euro fine against IronFx.