Company: Tickmill Ltd.
Forex Brokers with Segregated Accounts
- Segregated account is usually a joint bank account in which all customers’ funds are held separate from the funds of a broker. (For large investors, segregated account can be opened individually.)
- In many countries brokers are required to maintain segregated accounts for clients.
- It’s a protective measure to ensure clients funds are not used by brokers for operational purposes.
- Segregated account (Clear seperation of the clients funds and the company funds) can help protect clients’ funds to some extent. The effectiveness can be limited, depending on the regulation of each country.
- In countries that do not have proper regulation, reputable brokers usually do not use clients’ money for their own use ,but they may still use the money under certain conditions. For example, if the broker goes bankrupt, clients’ funds may be used to pay off debt.
- What can we do?
- When registering a new trading account , read the Terms & Conditions in the Client Agreement form.It will usually mention the level of protection for clients’ funds.
Company: IPCTrade Inc.
Company: HF Markets Ltd. # 094286/GBL
Company: Orbex Ltd.
Note: 1 ‘Your capital is at risk . Before deciding to trade CFD or any other financial instrument you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite.’ .2. Plus500 only offer CFD Trading service. 3 You do not own or have any rights to the underlying assets. Please consider plus500’s Disclosure
Company: Ava Trade Ltd. Ava Capital Markets Ltd. Ava Capital Markets Pty; Ava Trade Japan K.K.
Company: InstaTrade LLC; InstaTrade Investment Company Ltd.
January 13, 2015: French AMF published a updated list of forex brokers that offer forex trading service in France without authorisation of AMF. InstaForex is on the list.
June 9, 2014: The Ontario Securities Commission warned against InstaForex, because instaforex “is not registered to engage in the business of (i) trading in securities or (ii)
Company: Monecor (London) Ltd
Company: Euro Pacific Bank Ltd. Website: http://europacbank.com/#fx
Company: Trading Point holdings Ltd
Company: AAFX Trading Capital
Company: Forextime Ltd
Company: Dukascopy Trading Technologies Corp.
Note: Dukascopy Bank SA (In Switzerland) is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer. Dukascopy Europe(in Latvia) is not regulated as a bank or a securities dealer and is not regulated by FINMA.
Company: Growell Capital
Company: Laino Group Limited
Company: TW Corp.
Avus Capital UK Ltd (reg. #8590005) Avus Capital Ltd.
Company: Profiforex Corp.
Company: Agea Jinrong DOO (reg.#5-0557722)
Company: TopFX Ltd
Company: LiteForex Investment Limited, Inc. (reg. #63888)
Company: Real Trade Corp.
Company: Leadcapital Markets Ltd.
Company: NetStock LLC
Company: –Advanced Markets LTD
Company: Safecap Investments Ltd.
2015-7-2: Cysec fined Safecap Investments Ltd €168,000
“The Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (the “CySEC”) would like to inform the public that, at the meetings held on the 2nd March 2015 and on the 25th May 2015, decided to impose the total administrative fines of €168.000 to CIF Safecap Investments Ltd (‘’the Company’) for
Company: Abshire-Smith Ltd., (reg. #07586851)
Company: O.C.M Online Capital Markets Ltd; XFR Financial Ltd..
Company: NSFX Ltd.
Company: Trust Company complex, MH, (reg #53100); Easy Forex Worldwide Ltd. EASY FOREX PTY. LTD.; Easy Forex Trading Limited.
Company: TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd
Company: Questrade Inc.
Company: Trust Capital S.A.L.
Company: Fxglory Ltd (#404953038) Fx Glory Ltd (#203061099)
Company: Alfa Financial L.L.C.
Company: Firewood Global Ltd (reg. #22160 IBC 2014)
Company: Delta Financial Markets Ltd., (reg. #07280005)
Company: ActivTrades PLC #05367727
Company: Forex4you LLC; E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. (reg. # 1384287)
Company: International Capital Markets Pty Ltd.
Company: HiWay Capital Ltd (reg.# 21980 IBC 2014 )
Company: Octa Markets Inc.
Company: Alfa Finance Holding
Company: City Credit Capital (UK) Ltd. (reg. #04343251)
Company: FXFair Ltd. (reg. #21238 IBC 2013)
Company: GCI Financial LLC
Company: Renesource Capital (reg.#40003415571)
Company: TD Ameritrade, Inc.
Company: Land Prime Ltd
Company: Sucden Financial Ltd