Company: HF Markets Ltd. # 094286/GBL
ECN Forex Brokers
- ECN brokers pass your trades to an ECN pool, in which other liquidity providers(banks, hedge funds, brokers, individual traders) become a counterparty to your trade.
- All participants (banks, market makers and retail traders) trade against each other by sending competing bids and offers into the system.
- Allow clients’ orders to interact with each other.
- Orders are matched between counter parties in real time.
- Participants get the best offers for their trades available at the time.
- Only variable spreads
- Makes money only through commission. ECN brokers do not make money on spreads(bid/ask difference).
- Display the Depth of the Market (DOM) in a data window. Traders can show their order size and other traders can hit those orders. Then can see where the liquidity is.
- Anonymous trading environment.
- Straight through processing with banks liquidity.
- All trading styles are welcome
- Interbanks prices and spreads. Greater number of marketplace participants means tighter spreads.
- Greater price transparency, faster processing, increased liquidity.
Company: International Capital Markets Pty Ltd.
Company: Nord Group Investments Inc., (reg.# 082831 C1/GBL)
Company: GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc. Forex.Com UK Limited
Company: FX Central Clearing Ltd. (reg# HE 258741)
Company: Alpari Ltd (20389 IBC 2012)
Company: FXPRIMUS Ltd.
Company: AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd
Company: Royal Forex Trading S.A.L.
Company: Tradeview Ltd
Company: InterTrader Ltd
Company: GCM Menkul Degerler A.S.
Company: Alfa Finance Holding
Company: Brokersclub Ltd
Company: Fidelis Capital Markets Ltd.
Company: Global Prime Pty Ltd (ABN 74 146 086 017)
Company: Grand Capital Ltd.; GrandCapital Inc..
Company: London Capital Group Holdings plc (reg. #05497744) London Capital Group Ltd
Company: FX Choice Limited (reg.#105968)
Company: GAIN Capital Holdings, Inc; Gain Capital Group LLC.
Company: GCI Financial LLC
Company: FIBO Group Ltd. (reg.# 549364) FIBO Group Holdings Ltd. (reg. # HE 242381)
Company: Hantec Pacific Ltd; Hantec Markets Ltd; Hantec Markets Pty Ltd;
Company: Lumiere Securities Pty Ltd (ACN 169 151 740)
Company: GO Markets Pty Ltd
Company: Renesource Capital (reg.#40003415571)
Company: First Prudential Markets Pty Ltd.
Company: London Capital Group Ltd (LCG) reg. #3218125
Company: Pacific Financial Derivatives Ltd, (reg.# 973842)
Company: CB Financial Services Ltd UK (reg.#6050593)
Company: BAXTER Financial Services Australia Pty Ltd. (ABN 11 159 867 571)
Company: Land Prime Ltd
Company: BlackBull Group Limited
Company: Fort Financial Services Ltd
Company: Boston Merchant Financial Ltd
Company: FX-EDGE Trading Venue (reg. #4937)
Company: IKON Finance Ltd (reg.#7251305)
Company: Key to Markets NZ Ltd (reg.#4472148); Key to Markets Limited
Company: Sterling Gent Trading Ltd.
Company: FXDD Malta Limited
Company: Pepperstone Financial Pty Ltd, No. 12 147 055 703.
Company: Forex Capital Markets, LLC
Company: TW Corp.
EightCap Pty Ltd
Company: Dukascopy Trading Technologies Corp.
Note: Dukascopy Bank SA (In Switzerland) is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer. Dukascopy Europe(in Latvia) is not regulated as a bank or a securities dealer and is not regulated by FINMA.
Company: ServiceCom Ltd, Belize
Company Roboforex LP, reg.#2538375