Company: Tickmill Ltd.
STP Forex Brokers
STP Forex Brokers
- STP Forex Brokers don’t trade against clients
- Make money through spreads mark-ups. They add small mark-ups on the best bid and ask rates they get from LPs(liquidity providers). For example, adding a pip to the best bid price or subtracting a 0.6pip to the best ask price of their LPs
- No dealing desk & No dealer intervention. Clients’ orders are directly sent to a certain number of liquidity providers (Banks or Other Brokers)
- More liquidity providers means more liquidity and better fills for the clients.
- Provide access to the real-time market quotes
- Those STP Brokers that have fixed spreads won’t adjust spreads based on the lowest bid/ask prices offered by LPs. The fixed spreads they charge are higher than the best quotes they get from LPs. They may use their back-office price matching system to make sure they can make profits on spread difference while hedging the trades with LP(s) at better rates at the same time.
Company: HF Markets Ltd. # 094286/GBL
Juno Markets Ltd
Company: InstaTrade LLC; InstaTrade Investment Company Ltd.
January 13, 2015: French AMF published a updated list of forex brokers that offer forex trading service in France without authorisation of AMF. InstaForex is on the list.
June 9, 2014: The Ontario Securities Commission warned against InstaForex, because instaforex “is not registered to engage in the business of (i) trading in securities or (ii)
Company: Euro Pacific Bank Ltd. Website: http://europacbank.com/#fx
Company: Trading Point holdings Ltd
Company: IFC Markets Corp.(IBC CAP. 291 Reg.#669838)
Company Roboforex LP, reg.#2538375
Company: AAFX Trading Capital
Company: Butenix Capital Ltd
Tradeo is operated by UR TRADE FIX Ltd (CIF license number 282/15), a fully licensed Investment Services Company (registration number HE 336677) and is regulated and licensed under the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) to provide the following investment and ancillary services in relation to the financial instruments stated further below:
Investment Services: 1. Reception
Company: Laino Group Limited
Company: TW Corp.
Company: Triple A Experts Investment Services S.A.
Avus Capital UK Ltd (reg. #8590005) Avus Capital Ltd.
Company: Profiforex Corp.
Company: TopFX Ltd
Company: LiteForex Investment Limited, Inc. (reg. #63888)
Company: Leadcapital Markets Ltd.
Company: –Advanced Markets LTD
Company: TTCM Traders Trust Capital Markets Ltd
Company: Trust Capital S.A.L.
Company: Fxglory Ltd (#404953038) Fx Glory Ltd (#203061099)
Company: Alfa Financial L.L.C.
Company: Firewood Global Ltd (reg. #22160 IBC 2014)
Company: Forex4you LLC; E-Global Trade & Finance Group, Inc. (reg. # 1384287)
Company: Octa Markets Inc.
Company: Riston Capital Ltd. (reg.#52440)
Company: FXFair Ltd. (reg. #21238 IBC 2013)
Company: Renesource Capital (reg.#40003415571)
Company: Sucden Financial Ltd
Company: Vinson Financials Ltd (reg.#HE307815)
Company: Foreign Exchange Clearing House (#9126)
Company: FW Markets Ltd.
Company: Direct FX Trading Pty Ltd.
Company: Hirose Financial UK Ltd. (reg.#7423885); Hirose Tusyo Inc.
Company: Divisa Capital LP
Company: Indication Investments Ltd.
Company: Valutrades Ltd (reg.#07939901)
Company: Forex Financial Services Pty Ltd.
Company: Invast Financial Services Pty Ltd (ABN 48 162 400 035)
Company: Marketier Holdings Ltd.
Company: Capital Markets Investments Ltd.
Company: Tradeview Ltd
Company: FBS Markets Inc.
Company: Sun Hung Kai Securities Ltd
Company: FX Global Markets (FXGM) Ltd.
Company: WH SelfInvest Ltd.
Company: Fidelis Capital Markets Ltd.
Company: Atom8 Financial Services LLP (reg.# OC376560)