The Charles Schwab Corporation
|Traded as||NYSE: SCHW S&P 500 component|
|Founded||1971; San Francisco, California, U.S.|
|Founder||Charles R. Schwab|
|Headquarters||Westlake, Texas, U.S.|
|Number of locations||Over 360 branches|
|Owner||Charles R. Schwab (10.4%)|
- Services Commercial banking, Stock brokerage, Wealth management, Electronic trading platform
- Schwab Holdings, Inc.
- Charles Schwab Bank
- Charles Schwab Investment Management, Inc.
- Charles Schwab Futures, Inc.
- Charles Schwab Premier Bank
- Schwab Performance Technologies
- SoundView Technology Group
- Charles Schwab Foundation
- Charles Schwab Trust Bank
- TD Ameritrade
- Website www.aboutschwab.com
- The Charles Schwab Corporation is an American multinational financial services company.
- It offers banking, commercial banking, an electronic trading platform, and wealth management advisory services to both retail and institutional clients.
- It has over 360 branches, primarily in financial centers in the United States and the United Kingdom.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews