|Type||Private limited company|
|Services||Stockbroker, Electronic trading platform|
- DEGIRO is a European brokerage company.
- With DEGIRO, Investors can buy and sell such securities as common and preferred stocks, fixed income (bonds), options, mutual funds, warrants, and ETFs via an electronic trading platform or by phone.
- Trading platforms
- Browser-based HTML trading platform
- DEGIRO is supervised by the Netherlands Authority for the Financial Markets (AFM) and under prudential supervision of the De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB).
- It is also registered with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- The countries they now offer services to are Netherlands, Belgium, Italy, France, Austria, Switzerland, Germany, Czech republic, Spain, Portugal, Poland, Greece, Hungary, Denmark, Sweden, United Kingdom, Norway, Finland, and Ireland.