|Industry||FinTech, Student Finance, Charity, Non-Profit|
|Headquarters||London, SW1E, United Kingdom|
- EdAid is a funding platform for higher education.
- EdAid partners with university and professional schools to defer tuition payment, interest-free.
- EdAid lets students defer tuition fees, interest-free.
- Study now, pay later is the mechanism by which students from underrepresented communities can get fair, affordable access to higher education.
- EdAid ensures that students and their education provider have shared risk, shared reward model that builds greater level of equity into Higher Education.
- Students must be on a UK, US, Canadian or Australian accredited course with the permanent right to remain in their country of study after graduation.
- EdAid has offices in the United Kingdom, United States of America, Canada, Ireland, the United Arab Emirates and Australia.
- EdAid charges a technology and processing fee to the education provider and zero fees to the student.
- EdAid is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and students are validated through a three-phase process that includes identity, fraud and AML checks before starting an application.
- Repayments are pegged to the rate of the Consumer Price Index without additional interest charges.
- Students will typically start to repay 10% of their monthly salary after they graduate and are in full-time employment.
- EdAid Foundation
- The EdAid Foundation is a UK-registered charity that provides matched funding from corporations, trusts, high net-worth individuals and alumni.