|Founded||2016; 6 years ago|
|Founders||Adam Dodds, Viktor Nebehaj, Davide Fioranelli|
|Headquarters||London, United Kingdom|
- Freetrade is a UK-based financial technology company which offers a freemium share dealing service.
- Freetrade offers a commission-free trading app on the Android and iOS platforms which is open to users in the United Kingdom.
- Users may trade equities and ETFs listed in the UK and the US.
- For US assets, users may hold and trade fractional shares.
- Portfolios can be held in a tax-free ISA or SIPP (personal pension), in each case for a flat monthly fee.
- Its premium product, Freetrade Plus, offers an expanded list of tradable securities and order types.