Futu Holdings, Ltd
|Traded as||Nasdaq: FUTU (Class A)|
|Founder||Leaf Hua Li (A former employee of Tencent)|
|Headquarters||Admiralty, Hong Kong|
- Futu Holdings Limited (Chinese: 富途) operates as a holding company in digitized brokerage and wealth management platform in China, Hong Kong, the United States, and internationally.
- The largest investor of Futu as of 2019 is Tencent.
- Futu, raised $90 million in an initial public offering on the Nasdaq on March 8, 2019.
- Moomoo Inc., a subsidiary of Futu, is a U.S.-based financial services company headquartered in Palo Alto, California that allows customers to trade US stocks, Chinese stocks, Hong Kong stocks, ETFs, and options.
- Moomoo, Inc was founded in March 2018.
- The platform was created specifically for U.S.customers.
- Moomoo is registered with the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) and the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC).