Geojit Financial Services Ltd.
|Traded as||BSE: 532285, NSE: GEOJITFSL|
|Headquarters||Kochi, Kerala, India|
|Products||Investment Management Solutions|
- Geojit operates a network of offices across India and the Middle East.
- The product offerings of the company include equities and derivatives to mutual funds, life and general insurance, commodities derivatives and portfolio management services.
- Through joint ventures and associates, the company has expanded its presence globally with offices in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Al Ain, Muscat, Riyadh, Dammam, Bahrain and Kuwait.
- Geojit is listed on the National Stock Exchange (NSE) and the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE).
- The network of Geojit covers more than 300 cities in states in India such as Andhra Pradesh, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Jammu and Kashmir, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamil Nadu & Pondicherry, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttaranchal and West Bengal.
- The company has B2B partnerships with a number banks such as Axis Bank (the partnership received IBA recognition 2007 & 2008), Federal Bank, Andhra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, SVC Bank (Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank), Corporation Bank, South Indian Bank and IndusInd Bank.