|Industry||Financial services, Stockbrokerage, Mutual funds, Capital markets|
|Headquarters||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
- HDFC Securities Limited is a financial services intermediary and a subsidiary of HDFC Bank, a private sector bank in India.
- HDFC Securities is the stock broking arm of India’s HDFC Bank, and began operations in April 2000.
- It began as a joint venture between HDFC Bank Limited, HDFC Limited and Indocean eSecurities Holdings Limited.
- It is a corporate member of both the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and the National Stock exchange (NSE).
- In 2019, it entered into a partnership with Stockal, a US-based financial platform and launched GlobalInvesting.in, which allows its customers to directly invest in Nasdaq listed US stocks.
- Products and services
- Equities – Investment in stocks of listed companies
- smallcases – Investment in a curated basket of stocks based on a theme or market trend.
- Derivatives – Hedge or speculate on the price movement of stocks or index through its derivative products viz. Futures and Options
- Mutual Funds – Investment in mutual funds including equity, hybrid, tax saving or debt schemes from asset management companies
- SIPs – Systematic investment plan that allows automated investments
- IPOs – Investment in initial public offerings (IPO)
- Bonds, NCDs & Corporate FDs – Investment in fixed income instruments such as bonds, NCDs and Corporate FDs
- ETFs – Investment in exchange-traded funds
- MCX – Investment in bullion, metals, energy and agricultural commodities
- Value Added Services – Provides investing and trading ideas, along with financial tools and calculators, tax solutions, will planning and robot advisors.