|Company||Interactive Brokers LLC;|
Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Ltd;
Interactive Brokers Canada Inc.
|Headquarters||Greenwich, CT, United States|
|Regulation||NFA (#0258600); FCA(UK) (#208159); IIROC.|
|ECN Account Min Deposit($)||10000|
|ECN Commission($)/rtl(Round Turn Lot)||2|
|Offer Fixed Spread|
|Offer Variable Spread|
|EURUSD Lowest spreads (pips)||n/a|
|Account Currency||USD, EUR, GBP, CHF, CAD, AUD, JPY, SEK, NOK, SGD, NZD, KRW, MXN|
|Deposit Method||Bank Wire, Cheque, ACH|
|Withdrawal method||Bank Wire, Cheque, ACH|
|Hedging||yes (non-US accounts)|
|All EAs Allowed||–|
|Other Instruments||Stocks, Indices, Futures, Options, Commodities, Energies, Bonds, ETFs|
|Interest on Margin|
|Bonuses & Rewards|
|Trading platform||TWS , FXTRader|
|Platform Time Zone||EST (GMT-5)|
|Trade with mobilephone|
|Trade in browser|
|Traded as||Nasdaq: IBKR S&P 400 Component|
|Founded||New York City, United States (1978)|
|Headquarters||Greenwich, Connecticut, United States|
|Number of locations||25 offices in 12 countries|
|Products||Direct market access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and ETFs|
|Services||Online brokerage, direct-access trading|
|Parent||Interactive Brokers Group|
- Interactive Brokers LLC (IB) is an American multinational brokerage firm.
- The company brokers stocks, options, futures, EFPs, futures options, forex, bonds, and funds.
- IB is regulated by the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the New York Stock Exchange, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, National Futures Association, Chicago Mercantile Exchange and other self-regulatory organizations.
- Interactive Brokers Group owns 40 percent of the futures exchange OneChicago, and is an equity partner and founder of the Boston Options Exchange.
- According to , Peterffy(founder) IB specializes in providing brokerage services to larger customers and charging low transaction costs.
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews