|Industry||Financial technology, Peer-to-peer lending|
|Founder||Filip Karadaghi – Nik Smirnovs – Joe Vallender|
|Products||Buy to let mortgage, Bridging loan|
- LandlordInvest is a peer-to-peer lending platform which enables people to invest in residential buy to let mortgages and bridging loans.
- The platform's target audience is buy-to-let and bridging loan borrowers with a near perfect credit score, that are having difficulties with raising finance from traditional lenders due to a one off adverse credit event in the last five years.
- LandlordInvest is an online marketplace which matches landlords looking for financing with investors.
- The platform provides secured borrowing to landlords seeking between £30,000 and £750,000.
- The minimum investment amount is £1000.
- Investors lend money to eligible borrowers and receive money from the interest charged on loans.
- LandlordInvest covers the costs of running the platform by charging borrowers an arrangement fee on each funded loan and by deducting a servicing fee from monthly interest payments to investors.