|Traded as||AIM: LINV|
|Products||Residential and commercial mortgages, Investment platform|
- LendInvest is a non-bank mortgage lender in the UK, and is a property lending and investing platform.
- As an alternative Fintech lender in the property market, LendInvest provides finance to property professionals and small and medium-sized businesses (SMEs) around the UK.
- It also makes it possible for individuals, corporates and institutions to invest in secured property loans originated and underwritten by its mortgage team.
- LendInvest provides short-term financing options, and Buy-to-Let mortgages for UK-based property investors.
- LendInvest is a public company and is backed by Atomico, the European venture capital investment fund co-founded by Niklas Zennström, which invested £17 million in the company in March 2016.
- LendInvest became a public company in July 2021, listing on the London Stock Exchange's AIM.