|Traded as||NYSE: LNC, S&P 500 Component|
|Industry||Insurance, Asset management|
|Headquarters||Radnor, Pennsylvania, United States|
|Website||Lincoln Financial Group|
- Lincoln National Corporation operates multiple insurance and investment management businesses through subsidiary companies.
- Lincoln Financial Group is the marketing name for LNC and its subsidiary companies.
- LNC divides operations into four business segments: annuities, life insurance, retirement plan services, and group protection.
- The principal Lincoln subsidiaries are:
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
- Lincoln Life & Annuity Company of New York
- First Penn-Pacific Life Insurance Company
- Lincoln Financial Distributors
- Lincoln Financial Advisors
- Lincoln Financial Securities