|Traded as||NYSE: LDI|
|Headquarters||Lake Forest, California, U.S.|
|Products||consumer mortgages, mello mortgage technology platform|
- LoanDepot sells mortgage and non-mortgage lending products.
- In March 2017, the company introduced technology to automate the loan process, allowing customers to apply for a mortgage without talking to a loan officer.
- In January 2018, the company announced two products:
- Mello, a home improvement unit to allow contractors to offer financing to customers,
- Mello Home, a platform to connect pre-approved buyers to realtors.
- In September 2019, the company partnered with Century 21 Redwood Realty to form a new mortgage platform for the mid-Atlantic area, Day 1 Mortgage.
- loanDepot went public on the New York Stock Exchange on February 11, 2021 under the ticker symbol LDI.