Motilal Oswal Financial Services Limited
|Traded as||BSE: 532892, NSE: MOTILALOFS, ISIN INE338I01027|
|Founded||1987; 35 years ago|
|Founder||Motilal Oswal, Raamdeo Agrawal|
|Headquarters||Motilal Oswal Tower, Prabhadevi, Mumbai, Maharashtra|
|Services||Broking, Mutual Funds, Wealth management|
- Motilal Oswal Securities Ltd
- Motilal Oswal Investment Services
- Motilal Oswal Investment Advisors Pvt Ltd
- Motilal Oswal Private Equity Advisors Pvt Ltd
- Motilal Oswal Asset Management Co. Ltd
- Aspire Home Finance Corporation Ltd.
- The company is listed on BSE and NSE stock exchanges.
- Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd (MOFSL) was set up as a broking house in 1987.
- The company entered into investment banking in 2005, followed by private equity fund in 2006.
- On February 2006, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. acquired Peninsular Capital Markets, a Cochin, Kerala based broking company for Rs. 35 crore.
- The company tied up with State Bank of India in 2006, Punjab National Bank in 2007 and Axis Bank in 2013 to offer online trading to its customers.
- On January 2010, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. set up Mutual fund business named as Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company (MOAMC).
- On 2013, Motilal Oswal Financial Services Ltd. laid foundation of Aspire Home Finance Corporation Limited (AHFCL).
- The company offers loans for home, construction, composite, improvement, and extension in India.