- qTrade community Discord channel: https://discord.gg/Nc8TvMF Telegram: https://t.me/qtradeio
- qTrade LLC is based in the United States, registered in Kansas.
- To be fully compliant with US regulation, Qtrade never list projects that might be considered securities by SEC. If a project had a ico, token sale before, qtrade mostly likely won't list it.
- *Trading options* – Qtrade offer many *new and innovative cryptocurrencies* in addition to more popular ones.
- A core tenet:to support new and emerging blockchain technology.
- Projects with the following features are more likely to get listed on qtrade.io:
- Innovation Projects that are doing something new and interesting with blockchain tech
- *Not a security* – qTrade is a US based asset exchange and not a securities exchange, so anything listed must not be considered a security under the Howey Test.
- *Open Source* – For closed source/copyright protected/obfusticated projects, it's not possible to audit or modify the code.
- *No premine/ICO* – Fair distribution models
- *Fresh Codebase/Built from scratch* – VEO and SNOW are good examples of this, neither were forked from any codebase.
- Active Communities
- *Commitment to compliance* – qTrade is committed to complying with all current U.S. regulations that help prevent, detect and remediate unlawful behavior by customers and virtual currency developers when using the qTrade trading platform or any of the company's other services.
- Trading engine built from scratch
- Qtrade's custom trading engine was designed to be scaled up and stress tested to ensure that orders are executed rapidly.
- qtrade also support third-party trading platforms and algorithmic trading via their API
- *The qTrade team* has a strong technical background and is experienced building platforms for blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- In 2014 they wrote a profit switching mining pool from scratch and later expanded it to perform automatic currency conversion and arbitrage for their miners.
- Fast and cheap deposits and withdrawals
- *Responsive support* Qtrade team is available 7 days a week.
- Security focused
- Qtrade build their own transactions to allow easy off-site signing, ensure idempotency, and leverage cold wallet storage for additional safety.
- qTrade also supports two-factor authentication and provides a host of additional security features to provide multiple layers of protection.
- Someone developed an open source trading bot for this exchange:(It places buy and sell orders for you at the best possible price, and at the best possible exposure): https://github.com/hclivess/qtrader
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews