Rocket Mortgage, LLC
|Formerly||Rock Financial (1985–1999), Quicken Loans LLC (1999-2021)|
|Traded as||NYSE: RKT|
|Industry||Financial technology, Mortgage loans|
|Founded||1985; (as Rock Financial)|
|Founders||Dan Gilbert, Ron Berman, Gary Gilbert, Lindsay Gross|
|Headquarters||One Campus Martius, Detroit, Michigan, U.S.|
|Products||15- and 30-year fixed-rate mortgages, FHA loans, VA loans, ARM loans, Jumbo loans|
|Owner||Dan Gilbert (93.2%)|
- Subsidiaries – Rocket Mortgage, Amrock, Amrock Title Insurance Company, Fathead, Nexsys Technologies, Lendesk, Edison Financial, Rocket Homes, ForSaleByOwner.com, Rocket Loans, Rocket Auto, Core Digital Media, LowerMyBills.com, Rock Connections, Rock Central, Rocket Innovation Studio, Rock Ventures (As a holding) Rocket Innovation Studio,
- Rocket Mortgage, LLC (formerly known as Quicken Loans LLC) is a mortgage loan provider.
- Unlike other large mortgage lenders that depend on deposits, Rocket Mortgage relies on wholesale funding to make its loans and uses online applications rather than a branch system.
- Amrock and One Reverse Mortgage are also part of the Rocket Mortgage Family of Companies.
- In August 2018, Quicken Loans parent Rock Holding acquired Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com from IAC.
- On August 6, 2020, Rocket Companies, Inc. went public under the symbol RKT, raising $1.8 billion.
- In 2015, Quicken Loans created Rocket Mortgage, the first lender to perform electronic closings (eClosings) in all 50 states.
- On May 12, 2021 Quicken Loans announced that it would be rebranded to Rocket Mortgage, by July 31, 2021.