|Headquarters||One Penn Plaza, New York City, United States|
|Products||Stocks, options, and Exchange-traded funds|
- Its services combine a social trading network, trading education, and a brokerage.
- Just2Trade provides an online discount stock brokerage service.
- Users can buy and sell stocks, options, and ETFs via web-based, mobile, and desktop electronic trading platforms.
- Copy Trading
- Users can trade their own accounts or copy expert traders with the “Live Trading” copy trading feature.
- With this service, traders can duplicate the trades of the top performers in the network.
- In 2020, Score Priority acquired Lightspeed Financial Services Group’s high frequency trading (HFT) assets, known as Lime, to create Lime Execution, a division of Score Priority focused on institutional traders.
- Score Priority is regulated by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).