|Predecessor||MFA Mutual Insurance Company|
|Headquarters||Columbia, Missouri, USA|
|Area served||Arkansas ,Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Tennessee|
- Private Passenger Auto
- Commercial Auto
- Recreational Vehicle
- Mobile Homeowners
- Dwelling Fire
- Farm Fire
- Apartment Owners
- Personal Inland Marine
- Personal Umbrella
- General Liability
- Comprehensive Farm Liability
- Business Owners
- Commercial Fire
- Commercial Inland Marine
- Shelter Mutual Insurance Company
- Shelter General Insurance Company
- Shelter Life Insurance Company
- Shelter Reinsurance Company
- Haulers Insurance Company, Inc.
- Shelter Financial Corporation
- Shelter Financial Services, Inc.
- Shelter Benefits Management Inc.
- Shelter Enterprises, LLC
- Daniel Boone Agency, LLC
- AmShield Insurance Company
- Say Insurance
- Shelter Insurance Company is a mutual insurance company which focuses on auto, property, business, and life Insurance.
- Shelter was founded in 1946 as the insurance subsidiary of the Missouri Farmers Association (the same company as MFA Incorporated), and was called MFA Mutual Insurance Company.