|Type||Privately held company|
|Founded||May 24, 2017; 4 years ago|
|Headquarters||New York, USA|
|Products||Electronic trading platform|
- Webull Financial LLC (Chinese: 微牛证券) offers a trading app for commission-free trading of stocks, exchange traded funds, options, margins, and cryptocurrencies.
- Webull is owned by Fumi Technology, a Chinese holding company that has received backing from Xiaomi, Shunwei Capital, and other private equity investors in China.
- In May 2020, it received SEC approval to launch a robo-advisor.
- In November 2020, Webull began supporting cryptocurrency transactions.
- In September 2021, The Brooklyn Nets and New York Liberty have entered into a global multi-year agreement with Webull.