|Company||Trading Point holdings Ltd|
|Regulation||ASIC(AFSL #443670), FSP235905, .CySEC 120-10, FCA(FSA,UK)538324 ,MiFID,|
BaFin, CNMV, AFM Netherlands, FI Sweden, FIN Finland, PSZÁF Hungary, CONSOB Italy, ACP France, KNF Poland.
|Model||STP+DMA & MM|
|ECN Account Min Deposit($)|
|ECN Commission($)/rtl(Round Turn Lot)||–|
|Offer Fixed Spread|
|Offer Variable Spread|
|EURUSD Lowest spreads (pips)||1|
|Account Currency||USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, HUF, PLN, RUB|
|Deposit Method||Bank Wire, Credit Card, -Neteller, -Skrill, -WebMoney, -WesternUnion, -MoneyGram, UnionPay(China), SOFORT|
|Withdrawal method||Bank Wire, Credit Card, Debit Card, -Neteller, -Skrill, -WebMoney, QIWI|
|All EAs Allowed|
|Other Instruments||Stocks, Indices, Commodities, Energies|
|Interest on Margin|
|Bonuses & Rewards|
|Trading platform||MT4 ,|
|Platform Execution||Market execution|
|Platform Time Zone||GMT+2|
|Trade with mobilephone|
|Trade in browser|
Company: Trading Point holdings Ltd
Advantages ( & Claims made by the broker)
- Licensed and regulated byCySEC (Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission) under license number 120/10;
- In compliance with MiFID (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive), registered under license number HE 251334;
- Operation according to the Cypriot Investment Services and Activities and Regulated Markets Law of 2007 (Law 144(I)/2007);
- Registered with FSA (Financial Services Authority), UK, under reference number 538324;
- Full EU-authorization, including BaFin (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht), Germany, under registration number 124161; CNMV (Comisión Nacional del Mercado de Valores), Spain, under registration number 2010157773; AFM (Autoriteit Financiële Markten), Netherlands;FI(Finansinspektionen), Sweden; FIN (Finanssivalvonta Finansinspektionen), Finland.
- Regulated by CySec and authorized by all EU countries, including the FSA, BaFin, AFM, CNMV, FI, and FIN
- Clients’ money is segregated from company funds, and it cannot be used either by XM or liquidity providers.
- XM provides market access and trade execution services in over 100 financial instruments, including forex, metals, energies, commodities and stock indices.
- 100% execution, 99.35% in under 1 second
- Trading platforms and trading conditions suit a diverse global clientele, having 100% execution of orders and no-requotes policy as its distinctive features.
- XM deliver tight spreads, together with best execution in the industry, and exclude any delay factors that can affect clients’ trading performance.
- No Virtual Dealer plug-in
- Tight spreads from 1 pip for every single trader and investor. XM operates with variable spreads, just like the interbank forex market. Because fixed spreads are usually higher than variable spreads
- Instant deposits with zero fees, same day withdrawals
- Flexible leverage up to 888:1
- No negative balance
- Multilingual customer support is available 24 hours a day, and Personal Account Manager is available for professional assistance round the clock during 5 business days.
- Phone trading
- Free market analysis from industry experts
- 99.35 of all orders executed in less than 1 sec.
- Strict NO re-quotes policy – NO Virtual Dealer plug-in
- 100% execution rate – no rejection of orders
- Real-time market execution
- Placing orders online or by phone
- You may only hold up to 200 positions open simultaneously (per client and including pending orders).
- XM guarantee fills on market orders up to 20 lots (2 million). However, if you intend to deal in an amount even bigger than this, you can either split up the order into smaller trade sizes, or request your full trade by telephone.
Submit your review